Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Fun Weekend

Just wanted to very quickly share some weekend events.
Michael and I went to Destin Saturday. We wanted to take one more trip together before Annistyn comes. I am sure she will get to go down there a lot. We built her a bear. Below is "Molly Bear Page". She has a custom recording of our voices and two hearts stuffed inside- one from me, one from Michael.


Also, I had a baby shower at Kayla Gorum's house. It was given by her and Suzanne. I am going to put some pictures from it up tomorrow afternoon after the school shower. I will put all the shower pics up at once. However, this is what Annistyn's bedroom looks like right now:


I have not had time today to put up the gifts. I am ready for Annistyn to come- but I really need another week or so to get everything put up! Tomorrow starts the weekly dr. visits- so I knew I better start updating daily while I have time!!!

0 comments: