Monday, March 30, 2009

I've Become the Paparazzi!

Well, today I went a little camera-crazy. Annistyn will be 3-weeks old tomorrow, so we did some "glamour shots" at our house today. Of course all 100 of them are beautiful! I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. You can view the other 95of them by going to http://annistyncaroline.shutterfly.com. I am uploading them now (7:30 p.m.) It says they will be up in 2 hours. I'm not sure why it's taking so long, but they'll definitely be on there by tomorrow!





3 comments:

Julie said...

She's soooo pretty, Shae!! I want to meet and hold that little girl soon!! I know that you are enjoying your time at home with her--it will fly by quickly, but at least you have summer around the corner. When will you be returning to AES?

DeAnne DuBose said...

The new camera is great!The pictures are so good! She is so beautiful and looks like her mommy!Have a great day!

the jewells said...

Take as many pictures as you want to take! When William was a baby, my mother and I would prop that poor child up all over the place and in multiple outfits! He was born Sept. 25, so for Halloween his first year he wore the Pea in a Pod costume. We took him to my Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Marilyn's grocery store propped him up in the vegetable bin and even took a picture of him in the produce scales. Click away. It is to be expected!