Monday, May 2, 2011

Beach Bunny

I started this post on April 22 and I'm just now finishing it! Instead of taking the time to rearrange the pictures, I am going to work backwards.

We'll start with Easter!!!!

We had lots of fun this year! We painted eggs one night and decorated them. We 'practiced' hunting eggs about 400 times at home. Annistyn got to go to some egg hunts as well.

The Easter bunny came Easter morning and brought Annistyn a "Tangled" theme gift basket.





We had decided that this year she would wear a real heirloom dress. We dug out my 23 year old french lace dress that I wore in my Aunt Laura's wedding. My mom made it.

I thought she looked ADORABLE!!!!





She has gotten SOOOO prissy!






More Easter photos...











Now, on to Spring Break!!!! April 9-16 was our Spring Break (woo hoo!) and we too a mini-vacation to Panama City Beach. We had such a great time last year that I decided to book the same condo for this year. We went down April 9 (Saturday) and stayed through the next Saturday.

These are all in backwards order from our last day to our first day.

On the last night, we celebrated with a trip to the little carnival in Pier Park. Annistyn had seen the 'playground' all week and we took her to ride the Merry-go-Round and the balloons.



This is a sunset photo I took our last night. It was SOOOOO pretty! We couldn't have asked for nicer weather!






Annistyn got to wear all her new spring/summer clothes!!!



I have to say being on the beach with a 2 year old was harder than being on it with a 1 year old. Last year, she just sat and played. The year before, she just sat and watched. This year, she had an opinion. In fact, she has an opinion about everything!!!!

For the most part, she enjoyed it.



While I am sure it would have been great to have more moments like this....


...it was more than wonderful to be able to see moments like this...


Michael had been SO excited about flying a kite with her at the beach!



More beach pictures....
































I would have loved to tell you about the moments in each photo. However, I know it would end up being another week before posting this. So I hope that maybe the pictures were enough. We had a great time! She wasn't so crazy about the water! One afternoon she got in and had a blast. The days before and after that were a different story.

I have some more recent stories/pictures to post later! Maybe this weekend! :)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

The heirloom dress is gorgeous! And you have some great pictures in the field. I love the beach picture where Anistyn is facing the water. Sounds like a fun vacation! (Rebecca in Missouri)