Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Big Behind

Yes, my behind is pretty big. I wasn't referring to THAT behind this time though. I am really behind on my blog. My Nana informed me that she didn't have anything new to look at when she pulled it up last night.

I really didn't realize it had been over a week.

I meant to come back shortly after the July 4th post to put some pictures up. These are from July 4th. Annistyn swam in the lake with her Grandaddy. She had never been in the lake before.



She wasn't very sure about it at first!



She really wanted to play with this doggie.



But he had his own agenda...



She found a friend...



And a float...



And the rest is history...



I have a picture of my daddy and ME in this very same lake, when I was this very age that looks just like this...



So what have we been doing???

Just hanging out!



And taking pictures!!!!









And making things!




I think we are going on a little last minute girl's beach trip tomorrow- so I will DEFINITELY be back soon with some more Annistyn photos.

Sorry again for my big behind!!!! :)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Kasie said...

what gorgeous photos. Looks like a lot of fun. Blessings to ya.