Sunday, July 4, 2010

Red, White, & Cute

We have had a fun-filled weekend with lots of cook-outs, family, and friends.

It didn't even rain, which may be a first for this holiday around here.

Last week, Annistyn saw this watermelon at her Nana's house and she decided that she really liked it.



I thought it would be appropriate to do some pictures with her new watermelon friend in her watermelon dress.





She was so funny with it. It was huge and weighed AT LEAST 30 lbs!!!

Friday, we went down to Ft. Walton to take some pictures of the family of one of my fellow kindergarten teachers! This was one of my favorites of her, her husband, and their two grandchildren. So sweet!!!



And last, yes, I know this is a short and sweet post!

I have been putting my stuff on Facebook, but a few had mentioned that they do not have facebook and were unable to see the pictures.

So... I made a blogsite for my personalized gifts and vinyl lettering.
It's http://digidivadesignsbyshae.blogspot.com

As a fun way of introducing my site, I'm going to give 10% off to the first 10 orders that are placed upon viewing the website. So, go take a look! Let me know if you see something you like, place an order, and receive 10% off!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe July 4th!


Photobucket

0 comments: