Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally....

I've been trying to get our blog going for about 6 months and I think I am finally ready! It's still a work in progress but I know we have an exciting few months ahead and I want to keep everyone updated.
We had a couple exciting things happen this week. First- we picked up Annistyn's bed, carseat, and stroller on Saturday. It gave me butterflies to think that soon there would be a baby coming home in that carseat! Her bed is GORGEOUS and I love it! We had a dr. appt. last Monday and Annistyn is measuring a week early, so that makes her new due date March 26. Only 11 weeks to go and I have a TON of things to do to get ready. Her bedding was waiting for me on the porch when I got home and it is also beautiful! We used the French Angel Toile pattern which is pale pink and light brown. Hopefully I can finish some of her artwork next week. I will post pictures if I ever get it finished!

1 comments:

DeAnne DuBose said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! It is fun and totally exciting to keep up with everyone. I can't wait to see the pics when you get them up.
DeAnne