Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Over the Hump!

Wednesday is almost over, so I guess we are over the hump of the week and on the downhill slide. Michael has been in Atlanta since Sunday, so me, Annistyn, and Finley have been home alone! We have been pretty lonely and can't wait until he comes home on Friday. Mom and I have been working hard getting the nursery ready this week. It's not finished, but I've completed most of her artwork and even hung some of it on the wall. I would love to put pictures on here, but Michael hasn't seen some of it so I have to let him see it first! Maybe next week I will finish completely and can put pictures up. I just love all of her clothes too, so maybe one day when I am finished with everything else I can take pictures of them all and make a slide show. She has the cutest wardrobe already!!!! By the way, if you've never looked for children's clothing on ebay- DON'T! It's addicting and you'll find yourself spending too much time and money on it. But, hey, most of the clothes are new with tags and about 75% cheaper than boutiques. Well- that's all for today. I'm off to take a warm bath to sooth the aching ribs! :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

Hey!! I had no idea that you had a blog until I saw "The Pages" on Deanne DuBose's blog page!! YEA!! I can look at beautiful pictures of you bundle of joy, Annistyn, when she arrives. (Isn't that how you are spelling her name?) Anyway, I don't get to see you often at school but I hope that you are doing well. It won't be long--hang in there!!