Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not much has been going on around our house. Last week at the doctor Annistyn was still measuring a week early. So March 26 is still the new due date! Only 8 1/2 wks. to go! I think I may have everything hung in the nursery. Michael helped me finish putting some things up on the one wall that was "naked". I am waiting for my mom to finish the throw pillow for Annistyn's glider and overlay for her table. I also am wanting to get her the matching lamp and clothes hamper. I will have pictures up soon!
We had an enjoyable weekend. We grilled steaks at home Friday night. Saturday morning Michael decided not to go hunting. We actually slept until almost 10:00. We are usually up by 8 or 8:30 on weekends- so that was extremely late for us! We hung out at home Saturday and Saturday night went to Santa Fe w/ some friends. We actually called ahead this time so we only waited 5 minutes for a table instead of an hour. When we got back we went to Dairy Queen for the 3rd night in a row. I have been wanting ice cream like crazy!!!
This is my birthday week- so I'm really excited about that! I love eating cake and opening presents!!!! What could be more fun?!
Well, it's Sunday and me and Finley are home alone. I'm about to take advantage of that and get a short nap in before church tonight. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Jeremy and I went to E'prise to eat at Santa Fe several weeks ago and it was YUMMY!! My cousin, Blake Kelley, works there as a waiter. Did you happen to see him?

Enjoy those times of sleeping in b/c it will definitely come to a hault once sweet Annistyn arrives! :)

I can't wait to see the pictures of how you've decorated her nursery. With your sense of style, I'm sure it will be adorable!!