Friday, April 17, 2009

A Bargain, A Beach Babe, and A Bad Mood

I'm trying to get a little better at writing interesting titles! I really enjoy writing, so maybe I can start trying to be a little more creative and make this thing more interesting!
Well, first of all- I'm behind- what's new?? Annistyn weighed 7 lb. 7 ounces at her 1 month check-up on Tuesday. After that, we went to Lulu's to buy the left-over Easter clothes for next year. They were all 50% off- so I bought two really cute outfits for what I would have paid for just one. This was one of them:

And this is the ADORABLE white tutu outfit she wore on Tuesday. The pictures just don't do it justice. It really did make her look like a little angel:




Oh! And also on Tuesday- Annistyn got her first Vera Bradley purse. It's the smallest one they have. I ordered the one to match her diaper bag:

Yesterday Annistyn made her first trip to the beach. We went with my mom and Shelley. We didn't actually go on the beach. We just rode to Destin for the day and ate shrimp (yum!) and shopped a little. Annistyn really loves to be on the go. She was great during the car ride and during the shopping trip. I can tell she's going to be a shopaholic like her mommy. Here are some pictures of her in her smocked whale dress that she wore. I actually was able to get one of her and big brother Finley:



Speaking of Finley, I got this cute picture of him and his "morning hair". This is what he looks like when he rolls out of bed about 10 am:

This picture pretty much descrices today:

Annistyn was really grouchy all morning. She eventually settled down and I was able to get a couple good pictures.


Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I won't get running behind again. We are off to the Calico Fort arts and crafts fair tomorrow. Have a festive weekend!

0 comments: