Friday, April 10, 2009

Our Baby is 1 Month Old Today....

1 month ago I saw our sweet little angel for the first time and then had to watch as they hooked her up to the CPAP and IV and all that other mess in NICU. I thought we would NEVER get to hold her again and bring her home. I can't believe it's already been a month! She has changed so much just in that short period of time!!!! I know she will continue to change so fast and one day I will be getting her ready for her first day of kindergarten and wondering how time flew by so fast. I have really been thinking lately about how quickly time flies by and how precious every moment is. I don't want to look back and regret not stopping to enjoy all of the blessings in our life. We have been so blessed and it could all be taken away anytime. We really don't deserve any of it either. It just goes to show you how great (and forgiving) our God really is. Okay, now that I've let all that out- I want to share the official "1 Month" picture of Miss Annistyn, her presents for her "birthday", and some more pictures of her I've taken the last few days.



Her Gifts:

Notes about this month: Annistyn can hold her head up for a pretty good while, turn it from side to side on her tummy, and "scoot" on her tummy. I thought that was kind of weird since she's so little- but that little girl is strong! I put her on her tummy mat and she moved her self all the way to the end of it!
She loves to hold things in her hands, play in my hair, look at lights, mirrors, Finley Dog, and toys. She knows our voices and will focus on our faces. She has little curls coming up on the back of her head. She loves being "bounced", going for walks, and riding in the car. She sleeps 5-6 hours at night without waking up. And lastly- and most importantly- her mommy and daddy are completely in love with her!!!!
Annistyn also wants to give a shout out to her Daddy who is turkey hunting tomorrow!
And I promise this is the last picture (for today). I bought this festive sunsuit off Ebay for $7.00 and monogrammed it. I thought she looked really cute in it!


Well- it's time for bed! I will be back later this weekend with pictures of Annistyn's first Easter! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!!!!

0 comments: