Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Daddy's Day Tribute

Annistyn wanted to take a few minutes to thank some important men in her life. She has been blessed with not only a great Daddy, but a Grandaddy, a Papa, a Grandaddy Norris, a Pawpaw, a G-Daddy, and a Papa (pronounced Poppy). We couldn't forget Uncle Chad, as well, and lots of Great Uncles! So even though Father's Day gets kind of expensive... she is such a lucky little girl to have so many special men in her life.

Tuesday afternoon, we went to visit Grandaddy and his Harley to take a few pictures.







Slightly different from my "Harley" photoshoot with her last year.....






She loves her Grandaddy and enjoys their time together. He definitely treats her like the queen that she thinks she is. He did the same for me, so I would expect no differently! :)

Last Father's Day, she had a tribute to her Daddy that was a slideshow set to pictures. I really liked the way it turned out and I wanted to do that again this year.

I played with several different songs, but when it all came down to it- the song from last year just fit perfectly.

Even though the song lyrics have not changed, the little girl in the pictures have.

This was her last June...



And here she is now...



So without saying anything else, here is our Father's Day 2010 tribute to Annistyn's wonderful Daddy....



Daddy,
Thank you for taking time every afternoon to play with me and for getting out of bed in the mornings, so I can have your spot. You know you are my favorite member of our family...
Lots of Puppy Kisses,
Finley Dog



Daddy, I am sorry I screamed all the way to Disney World. I had so much fun when we got there. You will always be the first Price Charming in my life.
I love you,
Annistyn






Michael,
I always knew that you would be a good Daddy. I was wrong... you are an AWESOME Daddy. Annistyn loves you so much, you can tell by the way she runs to you and grabs your leg when you walk through the door in the afternoons. I love the fact that you take the time to read to her- even though it's the same story over and over again. I promise, if we ever have another cat, it will NEVER be given a cupcake. I love the way you stayed outside for 30 minutes the other night trying to catch fireflies in a jar so she could see them. I love the way you chased down the lady that made your Christmas stocking when you were little, even though she lives 2 states away now, and had her make the same stocking for Annistyn because you want her to have that special memory too. I know I don't tell you enough, but I thank God every day for blessing me with a wonderful husband and for blessing Annistyn with an awesome Daddy.

I love you,
Shae


Photobucket

1 comments:

Brookeanne said...

You brought tears to my eyes... so sweet!