Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog...

We celebrated Memorial Day on Monday with a cook out at our house. Of course, it rained as it does every Memorial Day and July 4th.

I used red, white, and blue for the breakfast area.






Michael grilled his delicious Boston Butt and hamburgers and hotdogs.

Speaking of hot dogs, the rain didn't stop this puppy from enjoying his day...






This silly girl had a fun day too!



Fortunately, it cleared up after lunch and we were able to enjoy some backyard fun. After all the fuss over the uncool pool, Annistyn wouldn't even get in it Monday. She wanted to run around the yard in her swimsuit and play. Her Aunt Shelley and me did get in it and we looked ridiculous sitting in that little blow up pool. I think half the water spilled over the sides when we got in!!! It wasn't made for over 200 lbs. of adults to get in. Annistyn laughed at us.

I changed her from her swimsuit and she played some more. She decided she wanted to picnic, so she took her water bottle and had a seat on her towel. It was really cute.




Her Grandaddy was there, so of course, she got to do exactly what she wanted.





She was worn out after everyone left and slept most of the afternoon.

Tuesday was a nice day. Annistyn went with me to school to get a few things. She had a lot of fun and destroyed 3 months of filing in about 45 seconds. I had two proof books, a bucket, a flowerpot, and 2 cake plates to deliver, so we were pretty busy.




I also had a cake to pick up because it was my friend, Leigh's, birthday and we were taking her to lunch at CJ's. I made her a cake plate and matching pitcher.



I bought the software to convert my files so I now have HUNDREDS of choices for fonts. I sell the cake plate/cover for $10, so if you need a gift- it makes a great one!

I made Annistyn a really cute Mickey Mouse water bottle for our Disney trip- I'll try to share a picture tomorrow.

I keep asking her about going to see Mickey and she is still very excited about it! We'll see... I ordered her a cute dress and matching bag, so at least she will look cute!


Photobucket

0 comments: