Monday, May 4, 2009

Back to School....

Sorry I left everybody hanging. I didn't stop to blog last week because it was my last week at home with my sweet little girl. I went back to work today and it went okay. I cried last night and really considered heading out of town with her so no one could find us and I wouldn't have to go back to work! Ha, ha! I left her at Mom's though- so it wasn't as bad as it would be if I had to leave her at daycare. I called 3 times to check on her. She was fine of course- it was her mommy that was sad. My kids at school were glad to see me. A lot of them wrote about me coming back for their story writing time. I did miss the little boogers! Anyway- I made it through the day. Only 17 left until the end of school!!! We have a beach trip planned in June- going to Panama City Beach and staying at the new high rise- Aqua. We stayed there once before and it is GORGEOUS and right on the beach. Of course the highlight of the summer will be spending every minute with Annistyn!!! Well, recently I've come across two brands of clothes that I really like and had never heard of before.
The first one is Victoria Kids. Annistyn's tutu outfit is that brand and this outfit as well:


The pictures don't do it justice- it is a light pink bubble outfit and was PRECIOUS on her. Their clothes are really girly- which I LOVE!
Another one is Rabbit Moon:

You can't really tell much about the outfit because we were trying to get out the door to Pensacola for our $400 Sam's trip! Anyway- their clothes are really cute and really soft. I love for her to wear them when we will be gone for most of the day because they look so comfortable.
Okay- enough for now- I'm going to snuggle with my baby while I watch Wheel of Fortune!

0 comments: