Sunday, May 17, 2009

Parties, Parties, & More Parties

Well, as everyone knows, I'm all about throwing a party! I have decided to break my little girl in early so she will love parties as much as I do. This week I feel like all we've done is party. Well...except for Wednesday. Wednesday was Annistyn's 2 month check up and she had to get FOUR shots. Poor baby! They also measured and weighed her. She is 22 inches long and 10 lbs!!!! I know she's filled out, but 10 lbs. seemed a little high. She had just drank a 4-ounce bottle and they left her diaper on also. I noticed when we got to the room that she had wet it. So I really don't think she's quite 10 lbs. Anyway- back to the parties. Thursday we had a surprise Grandma shower for Mrs. Lankford at school. I took the diaper cake and Annistyn was a sweet girl while we were there. By the way, I will make custom diaper cakes for anyone who wants one. Just call, or email me what you want and I will get you a price. Saturday was my friend's son Carter's birthday. It was Annistyn's first birthday party. She looked ADORABLE in her new personalized cupcake dress. I tell you with great pride that I made her dress by myself! My mom guided me through it, but I actually did the sewing. I was so proud of it.
It is reversible with her initials on pink polka dots on the other side.



On Sunday, I had Shelley an ice cream sundae party and Annistyn wore her ice cream dress. She looked so festive!





So as you can see, we've had a busy weekend! But it was wonderful to spend it with my family! Look for Annistyn's 10 week photo shoot later this week!

0 comments: