Sunday, May 31, 2009

Schools Out!

Well I guess tomorrow I will officially begin my summer at home with my sweet little girl! As usual, I haven't had a chance to do a mid-week update and I have lots of pictures to share. Annistyn has developed quiet a little personality over the last couple of weeks. She tries to mimic our sounds and our faces. She wants to talk so badly! I have successfully taught her the short 'a' and long 'o' sounds. She can copy them pretty good. She likes the 'g' sound too. She will also stick her tongue out if you stick yours out. She loves when you sing to her and everything is funny! She just laughs all over at pretty much everything. She has learned to squeal also. She likes the TV and has started noticing her mobile over her swing. Here is a sweet picture of her looking at it:


Since I mentioned the swing- here is a picture of Annistyn when she was barely a week old in the swing and one of her in it now!


I'd say she's grown a little bit!!! She looks twice her size.
And FYI- speaking of size- I have lost a good 3 lbs. this week. It's amazing how much those 3 lbs. helped! I wore pants I haven't worn since September! And though I'm not where I'd like to be, at least I made some progress!! I will definitely feel better when we go to the beach in a couple of weeks. Annistyn is ready too. Here she is in her new fishy outfit that Mom got her from Wal-Mart.


I thought she looked pretty cute! She also wore her new tutu outfit this week:




Shelley's graduation was Friday night- I took Annistyn hoping that she would behave and she was an angel. She slept through the whole thing! I have pictures- but they are on Mom's camera, so maybe I can post them later this week. Today Annistyn wore a beautiful Sarah Louise dress to church. It was a baby gift that we got from a lady that goes to church with us. She looked so sweet. When we got home, Michael and I made a lot of pictures of her in it. It was hard to pick favorites, but here are a few:









Well, I need to get Annistyn to bed. Hopefully I will have time to at least do a mid-week post. Hope everyone has a good week!

0 comments: