Sunday, May 24, 2009

Finally a Minute!!!!

I finally have a minute to sit down and recap our week. I feel like I have every second of every day booked solid. Only 3 more days of school left (yay!) and I can hopefully have a more relaxed schedule. Well, this past Thursday, Annistyn decided to sleep from 9 p.m. to 4:45 a.m. so that was REALLY exciting. And yes, she has slept that long before- maybe when she was around a month old- but she was in our bed then. She slept all night in her bed Thursday AND again last night. I always lay her down around 9 or 9:30, but usually around 3 (3:16 a.m. to be exact) she starts groaning and I know it's early breakfast time. Then I have about an hour left to sleep before the 5 a.m. alarm clock goes off. So we are REALLY excited that she's slept all night (at least I consider it all night) twice in the last week. Hopefully that is a pattern that we'll continue to see! 4:45 works great- I have enought time to change her, feed her, and get her to doze back off so I can get ready for work. I have to admit though, I actually enjoy the 3 a.m. feedings in a way. She's so sweet and she always smiles at me when I pick her up. Then it's our alone time while she eats. Michael and Finley don't even hear us get up!
Changing subjects- Last night, after everyone went to bed I stayed up late playing with photo shop. I made a 10 x 20 panel of 3 of Annistyn's pictures from Mother's Day. I didn't go all out, I just wanted to do something simple to try it out. I've never made things like that in Photo Shop and sent them in for printing. So I'm using a new photo printing websiste that does custom sizes and we will see how it turns out. Here is what I made:

I have another site that I'm ordering a custom mat and frame from. I'll show you the finished product in a week or so.
On an exciting note- only 2 weeks and I will be here:

Speaking of which, Mom and I started our diet today. I've actually stuck to my guidelines- but it's only been 1 day. The only reason I'm sharing this is because it makes me feel "accoutable". I have set a realistic goal of 10 lbs. I would love to get of about 20 and look like I did in 2004, but wouldn't we all?!?
Anyway- here's some recent shots of my sweet little girl who is growing up WAY to fast:






Have a great Memorial Day!!!

0 comments: