Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Un-Cool Pool

I'll be very honest. When I was little, we always had some type of pool whether it be one of the $5 blue ones from Wal-Mart, the "Crocodile Lagoon", an above ground one, and eventually an inground one. I DESPISED running through sprinklers. When I was going to someone's house and they told me to "bring a swimsuit", I always hated it when I got there and there was no pool... Only a sprinkler.

As I grew older, I even hated the blow up pools. I thought they were tacky.

Well I have officially joined the tacky pools club, because we are now the proud owners of a $30 Target special.



I vowed I would never own one.




Don't you love it when you get to eat your words or in this case, swim in them?

Even though I am the owner of a very uncool pool, Annistyn thinks it is awesome and that is more important than anything else!










We had a lot of fun playing in it- yes, I got in it too and NO, I won't be sharing any pictures of me playing in it. Ha!

If you are wondering why it appears to be late evening in those pictures, it is because it was late evening!!! It was 6:30 or so before we got it ready and Annistyn saw it out the door and had a fit. She ran strait to it and climbed over the side.

She also had a couple of visitors this week that told her something very exciting...




Can you tell she is excited??





I asked her if she wanted to go see Mickey and she said, "Yeah." so... I guess we're going!

We really weren't planning on taking her this young, but I've been about to go crazy wanting her to go. I will remember it whether she does or not and I will take probably 3,000 pictures to remember it by.

I have a fun giveaway on my photography facebook page- click on the link on my left sidebar to be a part of it. I'm giving away 24 free photo cards that can be used for invitations, announcements, July 4th cards, anything you wish. There is a post on my wall that will tell you how to enter. It's really easy and FREE!

I revised my logo so that my green swirls now form the letters "SP" instead of being pointless green swirls. I've been wanting to do that, I just haven't had time! Just like my flash website that I've been making for 6 months... maybe one day!

Well, I am off to bed. We are OFFICIALLY out for the summer. I am SOOOOO excited to be spending every day with MY baby for the next couple of months. :)


Photobucket

1 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Too, too, too cute! I love the pics of her with the Mickey's! I'm so glad you are home for the school year. I bet Miss A is loving it! She just looks adorable in that pool!