Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4 Birthdays & 5 Generations

Last Sunday we had a quadrouple birthday celebration at my Grandma and Granddaddy's house.



Today is my Grandmother Smith's birthday, last Sunday (the 31st) was my grandma's birthday, last Friday (the 30th) was my daddy's birthday, and of course, last Thursday was mine! We always eat way too much the week of our birthdays because we have so many to celebrate right in a row.

Annistyn enjoyed visiting with her great-grandparents (She knows them as MeMaw and G-Daddy. I was the first grandchild- so technically my name for them should be what everyone else calls them. Somewhere between the next 4 grandchildren, it got changed. So I'm the only one that calls them grandma and granddaddy.)

Here she is at their house.



She isn't getting into anything.... Doesn't she look so innocent?

Sunday was a special day for Annistyn because she met her only great-great-grandmother for the first time.



She doesn't look old enough to be a great-great grandmother does she?

I had a great-great-grandma that I called Maw and she lived until I was 8. I just loved her to death. She was in the nursing home, but she ALWAYS knew who I was when we went to visit. It made me feel so special. Her name was Annie, so I am glad that her name is part of Annistyn's.

I am really excited that Annistyn is able to have 5 generations of grand-parents like I did. We took a picture of all 5 generations while we were there. Grandmother Smith is my granddaddy's mother and my daddy's grandmother.

Here we are....





Annistyn is so blessed to have so many grandparents!

Another thing I finished lately is the first 3 photobooks for Annistyn. I have been working on this project since she was born. I didn't want to do one big photo book of her whole first year. First, I have WAY too many pictures. I can't even print all my blog posts from last year through Blog2Print.com because they can only do up to 1100 pictures. I had almost 1400... and that's just the ones I posted on here!!! I decided to do Birth through the end of 2 months in a large one. I already have her first vacation printed in one. 3 months through the end of 6 months is in an 8 x 8 size one. I also did a small book with pictures of us getting ready for her. I haven't gotten 7-10 months done! Christmas will have to be in it's own album because there's too many pictures to squeeze in with the others from those months. On each page that marks the beginning of a new month, I typed in the things she was doing that month like I do on here. I want to display all her books at her first birthday party.

Here are the albums I have finished:

Getting Ready for Annistyn:

Click here to view this photo book larger



Birth- 2 months:

Click here to view this photo book larger



3-6 Months

Click here to view this photo book larger



Alrighty! Well if you are reading this from work, all those should entertain you for a while! Ha!

Have a good Thursday!

Photobucket

0 comments: