Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Late Love

I've been meaning to post a few pictures from Valentine's Day- but Monday I was enjoying being off work and playing with my little angel and then yesterday was busy trying to catch up from the long weekend.

I have to say that the melting snow was a big MESS and I don't think I want to live somewhere that is always snowy. I LOVED it when it was here and I hated to see it go, but the reason it is so special is because it is so rare for us. I think if we could have one snow day a year it would be just perfect. I can't tell you the last time that we spent a whole day just being a family. We didn't have a schedule or an agenda. We couldn't go anywhere. We just played and had fun and enjoyed being together. It was so nice!

Before church on Sunday, we gave Annistyn her Valentine's Day gift.






We didn't get her anything big. We got a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD, an Elmo and Friends Sing-A-Long DVD, a book, and a Valentine bib for her to wear at lunch. We are trying to stock up on the DVD's since she will be in her new carseat soon and can watch them in the car. I'm more excited about that than she is!!

She was really ill Sunday morning- I had to take her out of church. That is really rare for her- she usually stays in "big church" the whole time. She wouldn't even eat lunch! She napped for a while and was still ill when she woke up. She still looked cute though in her tutu outfit Sunday night.




She is such a book worm! She found where I was keeping her stash of books, so now she likes to go and drag them out all over the place. I try not to complain because she LOVES to read and I am excited about that!



Here's a picture of my sweet Valentine doggie...


Michael and I decided not to do gifts this year. We have always done it in the past, but we both agreed that we really didn't need anything and decided to save the money instead. Of course I love all three of my "Valentine's" like crazy- but I hope that we celebrate that more than just one day a year.

I love my doggie- Finley! He came into my life at just the right time and helped me deal with the loss of a special friend. He is such a good dog and he loves us and his "sissy" so much. I'm so glad that Annistyn can grow up with a companion like Finley. He feels our home with so much joy and so many puppy kisses!!!



(Excuse the red eye- it's an OLD picture and I didn't have time to zap it out before uploading it)

I love my husband! I'm glad that is he everything I am not. He really completes my puzzle- and trust me, I was missing A LOT of pieces before he came along. We've been through a lot together and I love him more and more every day.



I love my sweet baby! She is so fun and so silly! My heart lights up every morning when I open her door and see her standing in her crib singing a song and bouncing up and down. She is walking EVERYWHERE and it seems like all I do is chase her around! I love every minute of being a mommy- she is definitely the sweetest Valentine present ever!!!




Well, tomorrow is already Thursday and you'll hear no complaints from me! The weekend is right around the corner!!! :)


Photobucket

1 comments:

Brookeanne said...

So sweet! I'm with you... snow one time a year is perfect. Which is what we usually average here, but not this year! I feel like I have snow coming out of my ears :).
So sorry to her Miss. A wasn't feeling well this weekend! She certainly did look adorable in her outfit though. Have a great week!