Sunday, February 21, 2010

Life is But a Dream...

Yesterday we went to Destin to eat for Shelley's birthday. It was so beautiful here! A week ago we were playing in the snow, and this weekend, I dug my flip flops out of the closet! It was 70 degrees! I needed a taste of spring and now I just can't wait for it to come.

We stopped on Holiday Isle in Destin for some quick beach pictures of Annistyn. Of course, when we got to the spot we were going, they had a construction project and there was orange netting everywhere. It was really hard to find a spot to put Annistyn to get a half way decent background. I KNEW we should have just gone to the public beach access, but we used to stay at the condo at the end of Holiday Isle and I knew there was some pretty sand and grass. I just didn't know about the construction. Annistyn didn't like the sand at first. I know it felt funny on her feet. Last weekend she was walking in snow for the first time. I got a few pictures. They didn't go quite as planned but between the construction, bad shadows, and her mood... they were okay!






Today it was warm again. We went to the Dream Park for some pictures that I can hopefully use for her first birthday invitation which HAS to be done this week.

She had SO much fun and I did get some good pictures. I just picked a few... or 15... to put on here for a sampling.












Did I mention I LOVE this little girl like crazy????

More update later... just wanted to share pictures from our weekend!!!!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Brookeanne said...

I love the last picture, and of course, the pictures on the beach are stunning! I am just dying to get down to the coast! I can't believe Miss. A is going to be 1 soon!!! I am certain that she is going to have the best birthday party!