Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Snow Must Go...

I guess all good things come to an end! Today we sadly watched as our winter wonderland melted before our eyes. Right after lunch, I took Annistyn out one last time. I know it will probably be a really long time before either of us see it again.

She had fun again today. (And yes, she does own more than one coat! This is the thickest one she has though. Plus it is big enough I can put several layers underneath it. I did change her hat. I didn't want her to be a complete fashion disaster by wearing the exact same outfit two days in a row. Her pants are different brown ones too.)





She didn't understand why she couldn't walk in it!


I didn't put her mittens on today so she could actually feel it. It was about 15 or 20 degrees warmer anyway.










One more with Mommy!



Her wet snow fanny- from sitting in it!




And on a warmer note- some of her spring sandals came in today. I found a website that had a bunch of Puddle Jumper sandals on sale for $12.95 each. I ordered 4 pair. I couldn't find them that cheap on EBay. I order 3's and they were really big when I tried them on her today. She is still wearing a 2, but maybe her feet will grow a little before it warms up.

Here she is checking them out...



I haven't really been able to take pictures of her walking. It's a hard thing to get on a camera. However, today she was walking over to me and I took some pictures. They actually do a decent job showing off her walking skills.







Since we've been cooped up for a couple days she has decided that she wants to walk EVERYWHERE. She has been alternating between crawling and walking, but the last couple of days she just walks. She goes back and forth on the same path and walks off to other rooms. For almost 2 months it has been her second choice. I guess she decided she finally wanted to make it her primary means of travel.

Well, I'm SNOW tired from all the excitement over the last couple of days. AND I still have 2 days before going back to work! Yipee!!!!



Photobucket

0 comments: