Monday, April 12, 2010

Beach Bums

Call us beach bums! Today was absolutely gorgeous and the beach couldn't have been prettier!!!!

Last night, Annistyn wore her new octopus outfit...




Today she got to wear that cute little crab swimsuit I showed you last week.



She would NOT keep a hat or sunglasses on. Last year she didn't have a choice (because she was only 3 months old). This year she knows she has a choice and she is so sassy she doesn't mind sharing her opinion.



The first thing she did was run to the water.



When the waves washed up and "got her" she liked it, but the second time it knocked her on her bottom and it made her mad.
She got mad again when the sand started sticking to her hands. She is such a clean freak (like her Daddy...) She doesn't like to get dirty and she can't stand for things to be on her hands. She will even use a napkin during meals if you give her one.



She was more happy in her chair... with her feet propped up of course!



They still got a little sand on them.



She had a lot of fun diggin in the sand with her shovel and filling up her bucket.



Eventually, she decided it was okay to get a little closer.





She eventually ended up back in the chair.
We got her a bucket of sea shells and water to play with and she really enjoyed that.









Here is her little beach area...



Here she is with sand on her hands again. She panics!



The beach was just beautiful today and it was really warm outside. Here is a picture of "the pier" from where we were sitting today.



Tonight we met my Aunt Trish and cousin, Mia, at The Backporch- which is one of our favorites. I had yummy popcorn shrimp!

Here is Annistyn before dinner. I didn't really mean for her to wear 2 crab-themed outfits in the same day, but I guess it kind of worked out that way! This outfit was SO precious and was the perfect fit. Another Ebay special...





The back of it was really cute with the criss-cross straps.



Don't worry... I wasn't letting Annistyn walk around the balcony unattended! Granmommy was right there within reach.

I really put her in orange tonight so we would coordinate. Here's Mommy with Annistyn...



And Granmommy...



And here's one more of my silly crab cutie!



A quick rewind...
Saturday I did some pictures of Annistyn and Blakely at my mom's house. I thought they turned out great.

Here's a couple of Blakely... (the first one is MY FAVORITE!!!)




And here is my sweet angel.




I took several more, but since I had so many beach pictures, I decided to only share a few. I took some of them together too. I'll share more later!

Well, I've had a busy beach day and I am very sleepy- even though Annistyn slept until 9:30 this morning, for the first time in about.... well... I don't think I've slept that late in about 13 months and 2 days. She has never ever slept that late. She is officially on vacation! Ha! If only she would do that at home...


Photobucket

1 comments:

Heather said...

The beach looks beautiful! Hope you have a super fun time.... I love the pictures of the girls at the bottom. In the second one of Blakely, she looks just like her daddy!!! Enjoy your spring break!!!