Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Give Her a Hand Sand

Today was another absolutely GORGEOUS day on the beach. It was a little windy, but still nice.

Annistyn enjoying chilling in her beach chair.






She played with her sea shells some more- really easy (and free!) entertainment for her!!!



She got out of her chair some and played in the sand with her sand toys.



She is so cute- we can ask her, "Where's the beach?" and she'll make her "I don't know" hands...



...but then she will point at it.



This morning when she woke up (after 9 again!) she ran to the door and when she saw it she got really excited and started clapping. I guess she was afraid it wouldn't be there anymore!


She started getting a little more friendly with the sand.





And she got a little more comfortable with the water. But she still didn't want to get too close...





...without Mommy, that is.




She eventually decided that sand wasn't so bad at all.

She figured out how to walk in it.









By the end of the day, they were pretty good friends.



She didn't want to leave to go inside when we got ready to go.

For lunch, we ate at a little restaurant across the street. Annistyn wore her cute flip flop bubble.





Tonight she wore this little capri outfit.




I thought it was really cute too. We ate pizza with Aunt Trish, Uncle Carl, Colton, and Mia. Before that, we took Annistyn out for some beach pictures. Here are a few...












She enjoyed herself. Of course, she remembered how much she liked to play in the sand. So, this is what my child really wanted to do in her French lace Swiss batiste dress....



What can I say? She wanted to "lay out"!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Oh my goodness! I want to come play too, lol :)! Great pictures! A looks like she is having the time of her life. I can just imagine how many pics I would take of the kids playing in the sand. I don't care what it costs us, we will be down there next year! These kind of moments are just too wonderful miss!

Btw, I love that you let her play in her dress! I think that is reflective of what a great Mom you are in so many ways. My mother used to put me in dresses like that sometimes, but she would die before she would let something happen to a garment like that. Good for you!