Saturday, April 3, 2010

POLLenUTION

The pollen is fallen'! The pollen is fallen'!



Friday was a gorgeous day with no rain in the forecast. However, outside was a little hazy. If you looked really closely, you could see that the haze was YELLOW. Pollen has taken over our backyard.

Pollen here....



Pollen there...



There is POLLEN...



EVERYWHERE!



We tried to swing...



We tried to play...



But there was POLLEN in the way.



I know y'all liked that little poem I made up just now. I am tired and when I get tired, I get silly.

Last night Annistyn wore this little Easter outfit.



She wouldn't be still for a picture, so I bribed her with the remote.







Finley is such a good boy. He always sits still for pictures...




Do you remember this dress from last year?



It still fits her perfect, it is just too short to be a dress.

This morning she went to hunt Easter eggs at church. It wasn't very pretty outside, so they ended up doing it inside. They moved a bunch of the plants and trees from around the church so we had a make-believe yard. Hopefully tomorrow it will be pretty and she can hunt them outside.


She wore her pink smocked bunny dress...




And carried this Easter bucket that Mrs. Virginia (from church) brought her last Sunday.



It was easy for her to carry. She bought them for a fundraiser project and I thought it was really cute!



Annistyn liked finding the eggs. She clapped for herself when she found them.



She thought putting them in the bucket was fun....



But she liked dumping them out even more!



I think she enjoyed herself...





The cupcakes were probably her favorite part.





I broke off a piece of her cupcake and took a bite. She gave me the meanest look and pointed her finger at me and said, "No, no, no!"

Sassy little thing.

We visited with Granmommy after the hunt.

Annistyn went to get her Easter basket from Granmommy and Grandaddy.



She decided she would get some shopping money too!



It's sad when your 12 1/2 month old knows how to get money out of a wallet (that was in the purse and snapped shut!)

We also went to visit the Easter bunny at Meredith's Miracles Sunshine House.

This is what she thought about that...




We got one picture that I consider decent.




I love the way you have all these unrealistic visions of taking your children to visit with Santa and the Easter bunny...
Those trips never turn out like you want!

I took a couple in the yard when we got home.
These aren't the best lighting because it was not the right time of day for outside pictures. But I thought they were sweet.




We had an unexpected visitor during our afternoon photoshoot.



The neighbor's doggie came by to visit. Annistyn started pointing and squealing and then he ran up and rolled around in front of her.

That made her smile for a picture- FINALLY!



I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of my little angel in her beautiful French lace dress made by my Mommy!!!!

Photobucket

0 comments: