Sunday, April 4, 2010

An EGGcellent Day...

Our day began with a visit from the Easter Bunny.

He had heard that Finley needed a ball that was just for him!



He had also heard that Annistyn really didn't need anything. But, she has been a good girl, so she did get just a few little treats.





(She is wearing the Harley dress that her Grandaddy gave her, by the way.)



She loved her new bunny...





And her movies. Even though her mommy doesn't like Dora or Max and Ruby. 95 minutes of each. Yay.



I am so glad I finally caught this on camera. These are her question hands. When I ask her a question and she doesn't know the answer, she does this. She also does it when she asks a question.


After gifts, she drank her milk in her chair like a big girl. She also sat in a big girl chair during Sunday school this morning.



We are officially off bottles and I'm weeding out the pappy time.
Tonight she went to bed by herself. I didn't even have to go in there after I lay her down!!!!
This is her beautiful Easter dress...


Grandmommy did a great job!!!!



Here are her shoes...



Here are two not-so-good family shots after church. I didn't have anyone to take one before! It was really bright, so we are all squinting.





Yes, she is eating a leaf. I just put the full length one on there so you could see my dress. I thought it was pretty.

Here are some of my sweet angel in her dress...






She liked her dress, but was happy to get comfy before eating lunch at Me-Maw's.



After lunch, she put on a more casual Easter outfit, and Grandaddy took her back down to the water.

She liked the sand...







She wanted to get in it, of course!







Granmommy blew bubbles for her to play with.
And she enjoyed playing in the sand. It's a good thing, because we have a beach trip coming up!!!





G-Daddy hid some Easter eggs while she played and she went on an egg hunt.



Doesn't she make the sweetest little Easter bunny?



Hopefully everyone stopped thinking about bunnies and eggs long enough to think about the real reason we celebrate Easter...



And I hope your day was as EGGcellent as ours...






Photobucket

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Love her dress, your mother is VERY talented! :)

Annistyn looks so grown up in those first pictures. She is an absolute DOLL, too!