Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cricut Crazy!!!!

That's it. I've gone Cricut Crazy!!!! I have been trying to catch up for the several months I didn't use it I guess. My house looked like a full production factory on Saturday as I was making these gifts for some special ladies!




I had the machine going in one room, an application station in the kitchen, and the gift wrapping area was in the living room. I felt very accomplished after I completed all 9 pitchers and the other things I had to do to get ready for Mother's Day!


I do sell these, by the way. The pitchers are $10 for 1/2 gallon size and $12 for gallon size. I have several colors of lids (including just plain white) and I have tons of lettering and colors to choose from.



I am limited on these orange ones that make GREAT Auburn gifts, so if you want one, you better let me know FAST.

I also have buckets in several shapes, sizes, and colors... $10.00 for this size...



These lunch containers work great for school-age- they even have a spoon in the lid! These are $8.



I do cups- travel mug style or plain tumblers (set of 4), cake, pie, & cupcake carriers (all $10),



water bottles- cute colors- and pretty much ANYTHING that you can put an initial on. So... if you need a special gift for someone (like a GRADUATE!), let me know and I'll help you out! All gifts include free personalization AND I clear wrap them "boutique style" so they are ready to be given away! :)





Speaking of give-a-ways..... I haven't done one in FOREVER. Soooo.... I am giving away one gift- your choice of a pitcher, platter, bucket, or lunch container... Just leave any comment on this blog post between now and Saturday and I will announce the winner this weekend!!!! I am so excited- remember, whatever # post you are- that's your "number". Past give-a-way winners are eligible! :)


As far as Mother's Day, mine was busy- but great! Annistyn brought me a card from her, her Daddy, and Finley. They gave me a 1 hr. swedish massage gift certificate (CAN't WAIT!) and Michael bought me a new cartridge for my Cricut in Wal-Mart Saturday to go with that. I love my family!



I fixed these pictures for Nana...



My mom was excited about her gifts- a market tote and this 16 x 20 canvas print of my sweet baby.



I had never had any pictures printed on canvas, but it turned out GREAT! I ordered the brown toned picture for our wall, but I'm going to have to get it in canvas now.



Tonight I took some of Annistyn in the bathtub. I told you about her bathroom re-decorating. I have a panel of her first bath pictures already, but I think I'm going to do a big one for the wall space over the tub. I needed some pictures for that.







I know she is mine... but I just think she is beautiful...



My husband was looking at these and accused me of touching up her eyes. I had to show him the original picture on the camera to convince him otherwise. I agree that her eyes don't look their normal "green" in these, but they are 100% untouched. She just has beautiful eyes...
(And I bounced the flash so it wouldn't hit her directly and cause that nasty "flash" look. I am a HUGE fan of natural light... but we didn't have any in the bathroom, so an indirect flash is the next best thing. Not that I am a camera expert!)



Some people think she looks like Michael and I agree that as she is getting older she is looking more like him. What do you think?







I think she has features that are definitely his. Usually people that knew me when I was little say she looks just like I did and she does look a lot like I did. But Michael and I have several similiar features, so it's really hard to pin point exactly who she looks like. It definitely depends on her facial expressions!

Here's her "fresh" curls... I love them after she gets out of the tub. They go everywhere!




Well, I have an ear infection and I'm off to bed. Since it's been about 14 years since I have had one, I forgot how much they hurt!!! No wonder Annistyn was ill last week!!!

Don't forget to leave a comment if you want to be in the running for the free personalized gift!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the beach pictures!!! She is beautiful and I must agree with Michael...I thought you had touched up her eyes...we've got to talk about the flash bouncing thing???!!! You're one busy lady! Great job!

Anna said...

CUTE CUTE!! all of it was great just like always! : )

Rebecca said...

So cute and so much fun! I've never done a canvas either, I've been a little nervous to, but yours turned out great :)

Ashley said...

Fun giveaway! :)
I love all things with monograms or initials!!

Annistyn's hair is gorgeous! I think Kaidence is going to have curly hair, and I'm beyond excited!

Jennifer said...

I will remember you the next time I need a cute gift. And I do think that Annistyn very much favors her Daddy in those pictures.