Wednesday, May 19, 2010

See Ya Later Alligator...

Tonight we went and had pizza for dinner. When we got back, there was a beautiful sun beginning to set in our front yard. We thought we'd have some family yard time. I decided to take a few pictures of Annistyn in her cute alligator bubble.




Isn't there something magical about the way a setting sun makes your skin glow?




Seriously, could I love this little girl ANY more???!? Just look at that face!



I'm not the only one that loves her though...






I could just pinch these little thighs...





Annistyn found my new bench in the garage, so I pulled it out and let her model for me!




If she were sitting all sweet and perfect in that chair, it would not a true picture of her. That is what I LOVE about taking pictures. I want pictures that capture the full essence of her personality. Like this one..



And this, with her dirty little foot and sneaky smile...



Because we all know she'd rather be climbing in that chair instead of sitting in it.



But isn't she beautiful???



My two favorite people...



Annistyn likes to take care of the yard like her Daddy. She ran off and got this and brought this to him.



She also likes to "pray" now by bowing her head and folding her hands. She reminds you before each meal if someone forgets. So sweet...

And big news- tonight before her bath, she walked over to her potty, climbed on it and sat down, said "tee-tee", and did just that. I clapped and cheered and we showed Daddy. I haven't been pushing it on her. In fact there have been several days lately that she has not even wanted to try and I don't make her. She's only 14 months... But I give her the opportunity to make that decision and today she did by herself. She is one of those children who won't do something unless they think it is their idea. She would be a nightmare to potty train as a 2 or 3 year old. I am sure her strong-willed personality will be in full bloom by then! Ha! We are going to have our hands full with this little firecracker!!! She is too much like her Aunt Shelley.

Well, I'm off to bed...

See ya later, alligator!!! :)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Brookeanne said...

I love them all! Something was especially sweet to me of her peering over Daddy's shoulder with her arm hooked so strongly behind his. Even though she's not smiling, you can tell she's where she wants to be at that moment :). Oh, and the profile, and the watering can, and the big smile, lol.. yep, pretty much all of them!