Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby Sittin'

And no! I'm not talking about baby-sitting, I'm talking about MY baby SITTING UP! Annistyn decided tonight that she did not need help sitting on the floor. We were having family time in the living room with her and Finley Dog. We were playing with her and she kept pulling away from me trying to do it by herself, so I sat her up and took my hands away and she stayed! After she sat there for a while, I wanted a picture, so I ran and got the camera and she sat up some more for me. When I started looking at the picture- I realized I was in the background (wearing gym shorts) and it was not a picture I wanted to share with everyone! So, I asked Annistyn if she would do it again! She agreed and her daddy took these pictures:




Of course, the best picture was one of the ones I can't share with you- but I thought these were cute. She was talking and smiling and looking around like, "Hey! I'm doing this by myself!" She has balanced for several seconds before- but tonight was the real thing. What a big girl! She amazes me day after day!

Well....that's probably enough excitement for the night! Hope the rest of your week is great!

Photobucket

1 comments:

DeAnne DuBose said...

She is so cute! Yeah for sittin up!