Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Little Bit of Glamour

Let me just say, when I decided to go ahead and take Annistyn's 5-month pictures this afternoon, it didn't start off very well. We have used this blue and brown background before when she was 6 weeks old (See photo in right sidebar). So today, I thought we'd use the same background- but I'd let her wear her blue/brown tutu instead of the boa. The background matches my living room so I really like it. Of course, Miss Annistyn wanted to eat the tutu. She kept laughing at it and putting it in her mouth. Her hand-eye coordination has gotten MUCH better in the last week. She is really good at picking things up and grabbing things (like my nose!) So after taking about 10 pictures, I really didn't think I would have ANY that were good. But once my little ham got warmed up, she was ready for some serious glamour! It's hard for me to pick just one or two favorites. You can see so many different facial expressions when you look through these. She is such a mess! But here is a slideshow of 27 of my favorites!



Annistyn was busy playing in her Exersaucer yesterday and when she saw me taking pictures of Finley she started jumping up and down and being silly. I think she wanted me to take some pictures of her! So I did...she talked me into it! She looks like she is waving in the first one!





Here are a couple more from last night. This is Finley's birthday decorations and him and his big duck that he got as a present.



I actually have some more pictures I wanted to share...but I'll save them for another day since I had so many from the photo shoot. Hope your weekend is going great!

Photobucket

0 comments: