Friday, August 7, 2009

Hi...My name is Shae....and I'm a shopaholic

Step 1: Admitting You Have a Problem.....Check!

Today I went to LuLu's to buy a GIFT and I ended up buying 3 outfits for Annistyn! All three were fall outfits and everything in the store is 40%. There were about 10 more outfits I wanted....but I do have just a little self-control.
Here are the outfits I bought:




Look! This one has little Finley Dogs all over it!



And here's my latest bargain on E-bay:



I think she has gotten a pretty good collection of fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas themed clothes. I am on the look-out for dresses/outfits with smocked scarecrows, snow men, and witches...not all on the same dress! I've seen some cute scarecrow outfits for fall and some cute witches smocked on dresses, but I haven't won any of the auctions yet. I have also bid on about 5 different snowman dresses and I haven't won any of those either!

I'm just waiting to get a call from Ebay. I know they problem think something has happened to me. I haven't bought anything since August 2- when I bought this outfit. But don't worry, Ebay! There's 72 items in my "watching" folder".


Last night, Annistyn tried peaches for the first time. She made a face when she realized it was a new taste, but then she started chowing down. Here is me (and Finley) feeding Annistyn.



And yes- WE NEED A HIGH CHAIR. We have been looking at them, but it's not like you can just run get one around here. Wal-Mart doesn't have the one that we want in our store, so we're having to order it.

Here is Annistyn covered in peaches:



The reason she is always in a diaper when she eats is because if you put a bib on her, she pitches a fit for her bottle because she's learned to associate the two. So until I figure out how to fix that- she's gonna eat naked.

Here she is wanting to feed herself:



Here are some pictures I took tonight after we ate at Pizza Hut and went on the weekly Wally World trip:







This is such a fun age! It seems like everyday she learns something new. We've been trying to get her to reach for someone when she wants them. She usually just shifts her weight that way. Tonight Michael put his arms out to take her and she reached hers out too!

Well...I think I'm off to bed. We've had our 3 days of teacher in-service and on Monday, I'll have 16 new Kindergarteners in my classroom. I definitely need my rest this weekend!!!!

Hope everyone else has a restful weekend as well.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ms. G said...

Shae: She is so adorable. Who needs a high chair really? The cute, naked baby in the car seats seems to be working. LOL !

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your new class...It feels so weird not going back too! This is my favorite part of the school year!