Thursday, August 27, 2009

Going Green! (Or not...)

Annistyn has not been a picky eater, but last night we pulled out the green beans. I think this face says it all....



She was being a good baby and trying to eat them anyway.



But we all knew how she really felt.





I didn't make her eat all of them. I got the carrots out and let her have those instead. Me and Michael both agreed that we wouldn't eat the green beans either. We will probably try them again sometime soon. I really want her to learn to eat veggies. Carrots and sweet potatoes are considered vegatables though, so I think they will be fine for now! I know all of you will be excited that Annistyn's high chair should be here sometime this week!!! Maybe you won't have to see any more pictures of my messy table!

Tonight she wore this cute outfit I bought on Ebay several months before she was born. She has just now gotten big enough to wear it.




She played on the bed for a little while after we ate with my parents at Hilltop. She LOVES to play on our bed. (And no- I did not make our bed up before work this morning. I usually do, but Michael slept later than normal. I told you- housekeeping isn't my number one priority!)

She crawls...or tries to.....




She sits up....




She rolls around....





And speaking of rolling around- that's what she is doing now instead of sleeping! She will go to sleep by herself if I put her in her crib...but sometimes it takes a while!

Tomorrow Annistyn will go to her first football game. I hope to get some pictures of her wearing her new smocked bulldog dress.

Well, I really don't have much more to say tonight! Suprising, isn't it???? I just wanted to get those pictures up before I take more tomorrow night. I'm planning on doing 6-month portraits this weekend also.

Hope everyone enjoys their Friday- I know I will!!!!



Photobucket

0 comments: