Saturday, December 5, 2009

More TIDEings, Oodles of Outfits, and Dazzling Decorations!

There are several orders of business tonight!

First- I'm sure this is on everyone's mind tonight...


Good job, Alabama! I thought they played very well! Wish we could have been there, but we definitely don't have $2,000 laying around to buy tickets with!!!

Annistyn has several additions to her 25 outfits of Christmas. Sorry these are not great photos. I've just been trying to get a picture of her outfits. Most of the time we are about to walk out the door or coming in and trying to get her ready for bed. They are definitely not Christmas card pictures, but they will serve their purpose.

Here is Number 5:



This was a gift from Aunt Laura. Blakely has a matching one! She wore this Thursday.

Number 6:




Aunt Kelly brought this home from market last time. It is so cute! Annistyn wore this to her first Christmas parade last night. It was really chilly- so she also had to wear her big coat and matching hat. I put mittens on her and she thought they were so funny! I wrapped her up in a blanket and we snuggled up in a chair. I think she slept through half of it, but enjoyed the other half. She also made the front page of the paper today!

Number 7:





This is what she wore today. Don't you love the ruffle panties? Annistyn, Mom, and I drove over to Troy and went to Sikes and Kohn. I wanted to do some other things, but several stores closed early. We ate a nice lunch and came home. I wish I had accomplished more while I was there!

I snapped a couple pictures of my Christmas tree tonight because I don't think I have put any of it on here.





I always do it a little different than the year before! I did more silver and white our first Christmas that we were married. Last year I added the brighter blue. This year I decided to add some chocolate in it to match the walls. I was glad I did- I like it!

I will share my other decorations later. I had a mess on the kitchen table where I was wrapping gifts. It will all be cleaned up later this week- we're having some people over.

I know the Christmas card winner was supposed to be announced today- but I forgot to do the random number generator before I started this post, so I am going to wait until tomorrow or Monday.

Annistyn will be wearing Outfit #7 and #8 tomorrow- so I'll definitely be posting those. Also, I've been working on several Christmas card orders- so hopefully I will sharing some of those fun designs as well!

Happy weekend!!! :)



Photobucket

0 comments: