Thursday, December 31, 2009

3 Cheer's For a New Year!

First, I'll point out the "new" look to our blog. I wanted something fun and bright this time- so I came up with this.

Second, I would like to share some more "new" outfits...

These were all part of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale in Elba.

Annistyn wore this shopping on Monday:




On Tuesday, she wore this cute outfit with the "ki-tee" on it (as she would say!)





Wednesday was the purses- cuz we LOVE purses!





(Can you tell how tired she was in this picture??)

Today she wore one of the new ones that Aunt Kelly gave her- but she spit up on it before I could get a picture. I am SURE she will be wearing it again soon!

There's one more from Elba that she hasn't worn, but I have a photo shoot planned with it, so I will have to wait until then to show you.


Finally, I wanted to share our family highlights for 2009:

January:

My Birthday


February:

Getting ready for Annistyn...




READY for Annistyn...


March:
Annistyn Caroline Page is born!


Finley becomes a big brother



April:

Easter at the Page house:





May:


Baby Dedication Sunday





Shelley graduates from high school



June:

Annistyn's First Beach Trip





July:



Finley turns one year old!!!!



August:

Annistyn's First Football game





September:

Michael's Birthday



Annistyn turns 6 month old







October:

First Annual Page Family Pumpkin Pickin' Extravaganza


Annistyn's First Halloween


November:

Cousin Blakely Arrives



Annistyn's First Thanksgiving



December:

Annistyn's First Christmas





Our 3 Year Anniversary

It went great! We drove to Destin to eat at Bonefish Grill, but they were PACKED and had an hour wait. So we ate at McGuire's instead.

Michael bought me this BEAUTIFUL strand of pearls:


It is my first pair of "real" pearls. All my others are fake. These are hand-strung and everything. They are so pretty. The color variation in them is gorgeous. The picture just doesn't do it justice!


Whew! As 2009 comes to a close and 2010 is about to begin- I think I can say this has been the busiest, wildest, and ABSOLUTE BEST year I have ever had!

Well, I better get goin' if I'm gonna kiss my hubby when the clock strikes 12! ;)

See you next year!!!!!



Photobucket

0 comments: