Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming To Town!

Not only did Santa come to town, he came to our house!

Around 6:00 tonight, Annistyn got a surprise visit from Santa! She has never seen him before- so at first she really didn't know what to think.



I had to sing at song to make her smile for the picture!




Somebody else wanted his picture taken with Santa too!



This is also the 4th outfit of Christmas. (Not Finley's- Annistyn's! Poor Finley only has 2 Christmas bandannas, a Santa hat, and some reindeer antlers)

We went to Pizza Hut afterwards and I wanted to get some pictures of just Annistyn when we got back. However, she wasn't interested in taking pictures. She wanted to play with Finley. So maybe she will be able to wear it again one day soon and I can take some. It was a really cute outfit. You can't really see the pants but they are red gingham. I bought it off EBay (brand new with tags!) for $14.00. The price tag had $68.00. I was super excited!

Well, I hate to cut things short tonight- but I really have some work to do before I go to bed. I am working on several sets of Christmas cards and trying to get some wall panels ready to send off to print. Don't forget- if you want to be entered for the Christmas card drawing, leave a comment on my post from last Saturday (Good TIDEings to You). I will draw the winning number this Saturday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! Kaidence didnt care too much for Santa at first either, I had to get her & calm her down because she was not liking him, at all.
I'm loving all her Christmas outfits, too! We have 16 different Christmas outfits :)

Nikus said...

You just got a blog award on Nikus Road! Come check it out :-) http://www.nikusroad.blogspot.com/