Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the Go & No, No!

Well we have certainly been busy this week at the Page house! I think if I EVER see rain again it will be too soon. I guess our house appraisal should go up because we are now a house on a lake. Our backyard looks just like a huge fish pond! According to our rain gage, we have had over 6 inches of rain in the last 24 hours alone. WHERE IS THE SUNSHINE?????

Annistyn has been busying decking the halls with her Christmas wardrobe.
I accidentally forgot to take a picture of #10... My mom took her out to eat while we hosted our Christmas party last Friday night. She wore some cute gingerbread overalls. I will mark their place as Outfit # 10 of our 25 Outfits of Christmas. Don't worry- I'll make sure to get a picture of them soon. When she come back home, Mom had dressed her bed.

Number 11 was last Sunday morning. Michael brought her home this cute green dress when he was out of town one week. I added this adorable red sweater and what a sweet little Christmas baby!





Number 12 is one you have already seen from a pre-Christmas post when I was making gift tags. However- to remind you how cute this cordoroy ornament romper is, I will re-post the cute picture we used on our tags. She wore this to her Aunt Kelly's diaper shower that we hosted Sunday afternoon. She also wore it to church Sunday night.




Number 13 is this cute little "play outfit" that I bought last weekend at Dillards. I loved the Christmas kitty. It is a little too big for her, but she has such a skinny tummy. It is hard to keep her pants up without rolling them down.





Annistyn has decided that she really likes the magazine basket in our living room. Everytime she gets on the floor she crawls over to it.



And I say, "No, no..."

And she says "Who...Me???"



And normally she just turns around and does it anyway. Or if she is going somewhere and I tell her "No, no", she just smiles and starts crawling faster. But she definitely knows what "No, no" means.

I thought this was cute tonight. I was letting her play in her diaper for a few minutes and I had this box in the floor. This is the first time she has tried standing up from the floor.



She is now "cruising" from one piece of furniture to the other. I am just waiting for her to stand up and take off one day.

We also wanted to thank a special aunt for this adorable hat!



I wanted to get better pictures, but I was chasing Annistyn around and Finley was wanting to play with her too. It was a lost cause.

I had 4 sets of Christmas cards arrive in the mail today- but I don't want to
"un-veil" them until their owner's mail them out. I will definitely show them off after I know they have been mailed. I am working on 3 more sets. Right now, I am still taking orders. Next day Fed-Ex is only $5 extra. I ordered these 4 sets of cards- 175 cards in all- on Sunday night at 10:30. They were on my doorstep today. So if you need a rush order Christmas card because you are like me and do everything at the last minute- give me a holler! It makes me feel better to know I am not the only one who runs behind! Ha!

We will be back later this week with more outfits, highlights from tomorrow's
9-month check-up, and a celebration on Friday because it marks the day I will be officially on a 2-week break from work! I think we all could use one! :)





Photobucket

4 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Great pictures! It's fun seeing Annistyn with the big flower... it's definitely a signature look in our household. I've actually just recently started making them for my girls, since I just can't seem to get enough of them.

I love the outfits too, I wish
I was as great about taking pictures of Claire when we dress her up for the holidays. Lately she has been living in sleepers with how cold the weather has been.

Jessi said...

She has the biggest most gorgeous eyes. Love all of the outfits but my favorite is that adorable hat!

Unknown said...

I can't get over her Christmas dresses! I love them all!

The Undomestic Mom said...

She is so precious! I love your blog!