Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pajama Party

Yesterday day and today were very busy trying to do some last minute shopping with every other crazy person in Andalusia!

Yesterday we spent the day delivering the last few sets of Christmas cards and I had a few gifts to drop off as well.

As far as the cards go, I have posted all of them on my holiday card portfolio located at my new up-and-running-but-not-quite-finished website- www.shaepage.com I gave up on making it glamourous- it is somewhat functional and will work for now! I had a blast doing all the cards! I am already planning my Valentine's Day ones! I will have more info on those later.

Annistyn wore Outfit #17 yesterday and I almost forgot to take the picture! She passed out on the way home from David's Catfish and I lay her on our bed long enough to get one...



I got this one from Sears (I think!) It was just like one I liked by Rare Editions- but Sears had this brand for around $10.00 a dress.

Today she wore Outfit #18- Another Burke's dress. I will take a picture of the dress later. It was red with houndstooth trim. It had scotty dog's pulling a sled with a Christmas tree in it. We were running late for lunch. We met Michael, Mom, Dad, and Shelley at A-Town pizza and afterwards, I changed her clothes so her Grandaddy could take her to the park. We didn't go anywhere tonight to I didn't ever put it back on for a picture. She does have some holiday pajamas to model for you. These count as outfits too even though we don't wear them away from the house.

Outfit #19-


Outfit #20-
Her Granmommy bought her these from Burkes. Gotta love Burkes!!!






Outfit #21-
I was dressing her up today in her tutu to take her picture with her little pink Christmas tree.



The tree is really a hat, but seriously, who would wear this as a hat????



I left her alone for about 15 seconds to go get the camera and when I come back in, this is what I found:


How cute is this????



I thought these were cute too...




She really just wanted to play instead of taking pictures.

She has really enjoyed playing at home these past few days. She is so easily entertained. I do believe that if I left her in her room playing- she'd probably be content in there for hours by herself.

Tonight she pushed her stroller some more.


And played with her farm...




We also gave Annistyn her official 2009 ornament. Every year that Michael and I have had Christmas together (2004 until now) we have swapped ornaments a week before Christmas and hung them on the tree. Annistyn was sleeping when we swapped ours the other night, so we waited until today.






She really liked it. A few hours later, she was still crawling back to the tree to take it back off and play with it again.


Outfit #22 is this little Christmas gown that actually was her Aunt Shelley's. It's a little long, but I wanted to make sure I got her picture in it!





Wow! What a busy day! I am sure tomorrow will be just as busy. We will being doing Christmas #3 tomorrow night. I am CERTAIN that Christmas day will be even busier with our remaining 4 Christmases.

Well, hope you enjoy your night before the night before Christmas. I have a special poem planned for tomorrow. HOPEFULLY I will have time to do it... If not, I'll be back Christmas night with oodles of Christmas day pictures!


Photobucket

0 comments: