Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Start of Something New

In celebration of the new year that will begin on Friday, I decided to start Annistyn's fashion show of her new outfits today.

Tonight she wore the Peaches N Cream outfit I bought yesterday. Actually, I think it was one of the ones I got free. Anyway, these pictures aren't great- but she was playing with her kitchen and it was hard to get her to stand still for a picture.




I thought she looked super cute! Her Aunt Shelley came over and I'm not sure who had more fun playing with the new toys. They were having a tea party when I walked back in the den! I wish I had still had my camera out! I'll admit- I had a blast playing with her yesterday. I LOVED playing with my kitchen and my dolls. I "secretly" played Barbies for years after all my friends quit playing with them. It's fun to get to do all that again!

Annistyn wasn't the only one who enjoyed playing with new toys today. Finley Dog played outside with his new Frisbee this afternoon.






Annistyn wore one of her new dresses to church this morning, so while Finley was playing, I took her pictures outside.







The dress was precious and so was the little girl wearing it!!!! The last picture was my favorite. I may have to frame that one!!!

Well, I think I am going to bed early tonight. I am so excited about spending another week at home with my angel!!!!




Photobucket

1 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Super cute pics! I think the second is my fav:). Love the dress!