Monday, December 21, 2009

San-ta Baby...

Here's my precious little Santa baby....





I've already counted this as one of our outfits, but today was the first day she actually wore it for something besides pictures. Yesterday morning she wore it to church and I thought she looked so sweet. I wanted to take some pictures before we had Christmas at Nana and Papa's.





I wore my Santa sweater too!



This is a view of the Christmas tree before we got into the presents!



These are JUST Annistyn's presents:



She and Blakely had more than anybody.
Here is Grandaddy holding both babies:



We tried to take a picture of her opening each of her gifts. She got...

A "Little People" Farm...


and a ball popper from Nana and Papa...


A "princess" fleece blanket that Aunt Laura made for her:


A "push" stroller:



And a doll to go in the stroller. (From Aunt Laura, Uncle Ritchie, Lydia, & Ryan)



And Uncle Chad, Aunt Kelly, & Blakely gave her 3 adorable outfits that I am SURE you will see her pictured in later! One was blue with a polar bear, one had smocked frogs baking cakes, and the other was yellow with smocked sheep. We were really excited about that because I am beginning to work on Annistyn's late winter/ early spring/ summer wardrobe.

She was one tired baby by the time we got through! She passed out and took a pretty good nap. Then she went back to bed before 7 o'clock and slept until 7 this morning.

Today was so nice. I got up when the Annistyn clock went off- but it was much better than the cell phone alarm that usually goes off at 5:06 a.m. (Yes- 5:06... It's a weird number OCD thing. We got married at 6:07, or seven minutes past six, like our invitations read. Can't explain it!) We had breakfast, we played in our pajamas, we met Michael for lunch. Then I ran a few drive-through errands while Annistyn slept in the back seat. When she woke up a little later, we played some more!

We laughed...




She pushed her new stroller around a little bit...




She finally stopped long enough for me to get a picture of Outfit #16.



I got this cute shirt at Kid's Korner in Enterprise. I found it the other day! What a fun store! I thought it would be cute to put with a pair of pants and a polka-dotted bow. I know y'all think since it's Dec. 21 and I'm only on outfit #16 I'm not going to get them all in. But before I started, I said that I was counting her Christmas PJ's and she also has a couple of tutu photo shoots to do that are Christmas themed. So don't worry- we'll make it to 25!

This is what Finley did most of the day. He was just happy to be out free instead of in his "puppy room".



I didn't have to ask Annistyn what she did all day because I was here with her! Oh, to be a stay at home Mom!!!! What an AWESOME day!


Photobucket

0 comments: