Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not Cambell's, But Still MMM, MMM Good!

I had to run in Wal-Mart in Dothan last Saturday because our fantastic "mega Wal-Mart" doesn't have any formula like Annistyn uses. They are "out" but there are "supposedly" 10 cases in the warehouse which doesn't do us ANY good. Especially since they are the ONLY store in our town that has it! Anyway, I went in Dothan's Wal-Mart and got some formula and I saw these.



Our Wal-Mart doesn't have them, but I thought Annistyn would probably eat them so I picked up one for her to try.

Last night, Michael made quesadillas and I knew Annistyn didn't need all the spices from the Rotel tomatoes so I threw her ravioli in the microwave.

Did she like them?



I'll let you decide....



You may have to click on the picture to be able to tell that there is ravioli on every inch of her body!!!!!

I think she loved them!

Here is a close-up of her HAIR!



We had a nice LONG bath afterwards. I'm not sure how often we will be eating those- even though I know she thought they were awesome.


Her cheeks are finally getting better. We've kept them "doctored up" and have been letting her sleep with her humidifier on.
Isn't this THE cutest humidifier???



Well- just wanted to share Annistyn's messy Monday pictures! Hope you are having a good week.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I think she loved them! :)
I love the humidifier! Kaidence hasthe "plain Jane" one! I'm jealous-ha! Where did you find that one?

The Davis Family said...

Travis used to eat those all the time. He LOVED them. He also ate the graduates in the jar. I know he ate the carrot pieces and the ones that look like vienna sausages. I thought you might want to try those next.