Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Walkin' On Sunshine

Sorry. I tried really hard to think of a cool title. I got nothing.

Yesterday was super! I got to stay home and play with Annistyn! We played in our PJ's, had breakfast, and watched Playhouse Disney. I got dressed while she took her morning nap and then we met Daddy for lunch at CJ's.

When we got home, she wanted to walk a little bit.



She does best when she has something in her hands.



I'm not sure why she had her legs spread out this far!




I had some new pictures come in yesterday, so I changed out the one on the fireplace and put some new ones on the fridge. I even changed mine out at work today.



Tonight I realized that the last time I took bath pictures of Annistyn, she looked like this:




That was only 11 lbs. ago, so I thought I should get some new ones tonight. As soon as Annistyn sees the bathtub she starts trying to get her clothes off and get in it! She loves playing in the bathtub. Tonight I was scrubbing cheese out of her hair from her grilled cheese that she ate for supper.







I started to edit the bruise on her forehead, but then I decided that I would leave it. That's what she looks like today! She has several little places from all of her "bumps" from trying to walk everywhere.

Before I go- I am taking orders for Valentine cards. Even though I can get them here in a couple of days, I would like to have any orders in by February 6 so that I can get them back to you in time to mail or give them out. I am doing some small 4 x 5.5 ones for Annistyn to send her family and friends. I would post an example on here, but her cute Valentine dress hasn't come in from Ebay yet. So as soon as it does, I will make one and post it. Hopefully it will be here this week. I ordered it Jan. 6th.

I'm still planning on doing my giveaway this week. It's tenatively scheduled for Thursday. Note that I did say tenatively! I know how behind I can get.

Oh! And on another completely separate note. Today officially started the "Shae-is-ready-to-get-off-some-weight-and-zip-her-pants-again" campaign. I had lost some weight a while back, but I haven't done very good keeping it off or getting any more off. So...today's the day. I am telling you because it makes me "accountable". I won't share my starting weight, but I'm weighing again on Feb. 18 and I'll hopefully be telling you that I've lost some. I would love to actually feel good in my summer clothes when the weather warms up. I'm even doing Scale Back Alabama with some colleagues.
Our team is the FLABuLESS Four.

Okay- well off to bed I go!


Photobucket

0 comments: