Saturday, January 2, 2010

Not How I "Pictured" It...

I found a really cool door when I was "exploring" downtown the other day and I knew EXACTLY what pictures I wanted to take of Annistyn in front of it.

Somewhere inside I KNEW how the afternoon would go. But I had a lot of false hope anyway, and of course, it wasn't how I pictured it!!!!

Annistyn was in a decent mood when we got there. So I got everything ready and the second we put her down to make a picture- she lost it.

This picture descibes exactly what she was thinking...



She looks like she is thinking, "Really???? You think I'm going to make a picture today???"

Here are a few "salvaged" images. Not great- but typical!





We moved away from the door and went to another spot. She became a little more cooperative, but by then the sun was getting lower and throwing some shadows at us and on top of that she still wouldn't look at me!




I managed to get a couple "mommy" pictures while we were there. Here is one:




We visited with Blakely for a few minutes Sunday and I took a couple snapshots. Here is one I got:



I wanted to take just a quick picture of her and Annistyn together. Just a quick picture- nothing fancy! But all Annistyn wanted to do was this...





She LOVES to kiss and "love" on her baby dolls, so naturally, she does the same to Blakely since she is a baby.

Since this is pretty much a post about pictures, I did a session for The Sansom Family last week. They are expecting their 2nd little girl in a couple weeks. They are such a cute family and I enjoyed taking their pictures. They cooperated much better than Annistyn did today! Hah!

Here's two from that day:



Well that's all the pictures I have for tonight. I have a giveaway for the new year that I will doing sometime next week.

Hope you are having a great weekend!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Hi Shae,

These are great pictures as always! I'm amazed it's warm enough down there to take pictures outside!
I've been thinking about traveling down with the family to get away from the nasty weather we have going on here, but was hoping to see if you had any recommendations. Right now I'm looking at Gulf Shores, but would like to find something low-key (not too touristy) and within our incredibly small budget. I was wondering if you had any ideas and also any recommendations for when is a good time to head that direction. I noticed that it's in the 40 degree range there, so I'm assuming the beach is closed. Hope things are well with you this new year!

Brookeanne said...

All I can say is, "You are awesome!" There is so much great info! I can't thank you enough! I just saw the comment and will probably have more questions as we firm things up (if that's ok)< Thank you!