Monday, January 25, 2010

Splish, Splash! She Loves Taking a Bath!

Saturday night Annistyn and I were playing in her room. I left her in there for a minute to turn her bath water on and let it warm up. When I came back in, I looked at her and said, "Do you want to get a bath?"
She started making her excited "Ooh" "ooh" noise and got down on her hands and knees, crawled right past me, and then out the bedroom door. I just followed her to see what she was going to do. She crawled down the hall to the bathroom, went inside, pulled up on the edge of the bathtub and started bouncing up and down and trying to get in. She was throwing her leg up in the air trying to climb up the side of it and leaning over the edge trying to pull herself up high enough to jump over. It was really cute so I got a few pictures. Sorry the toilet is in them. Her bathroom isn't very big.



>


Sunday she wore her polka dotted dress to church. She wore it once around September, but then she started wearing her holiday clothes. I thought we would get it back out now that all the holidays are over (until Valentine's Day).

Here's both my babies:




I told her to sit on the couch like a "big girl" and she did for just a minute.



But she is too wild to stay still for long.


Tonight I got the raviolli back out. This time it was chicken and carrot. She loved it just as much as last time and here is the proof:



I'm not sure why she likes to put it in her hair.



It didn't stop her though!






Well, that's all for now. We have a busy week coming up. Don't forget to leave a comment on my last post if you want to be in the drawing for the luggage tags! :)

Photobucket

0 comments: