Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blog and Life Changes

Well- first of all.... I'm sure you noticed the new blog design. I think everyone, like me, was tired of the old green and black. I wanted something a little more cheerful for summertime- so I liked this background, but I had to make a new header for it. Anyway- that about sums up the "Blog Changes". Oh, by the way, I added the title of our blog to our header this time. Some of you may not have ever noticed it in the blue box at the top of your screen. It is named "The Pages of Our Life". And just in case you were wondering why- you are looking at a web "page" and we are the "Page" family. Thus, the "Pages" of our Life. Just wanted to clear that up in case you thought it was silly! It is kind of corny- but I put some thought into it. Sounds more exciting than "The Page Family" anyway.

Okay- Life Changes!!! Here are the pictures from Baccalaurate and Graduation. Here are a few from Baccalaurate-
Annistyn sleeping during the service:

Daddy holding Annistyn afterwards...Doesn't he look like the secret service???

Shelley:

And here's a few from graduation-
All of us- Chad, Kelly, Shelley, Me, Annistyn, and Michael. Mom took it at an angle so it looks kind of weird.

Annistyn deciding to yawn right when the picture is being taken:

Me, Shelley, and Chad:

Shelley- all grown up in cap and gown.

Just wanted to share those pictures! Today me, Mom, and Annistyn shopped in Dothan- so I am POOPED and I'm about to go to bed. More pictures to share later!

0 comments: