Monday, June 8, 2009

Manic Monday

Today was a busy day!!! I had an eye doctor appt. in Opp at 11:00. At 12:00, I was STILL sitting in the waiting room. So I missed having lunch with a friend and didn't end up leaving there until 1:00. Since I thought I was staying for lunch, I took Annistyn with me. She was a very good girl. We played a while in the waiting room and then she napped and then she entertained everyone while they checked my eyes. I had wanted to do some more tutu pictures, but she took her long afternoon nap when we got home. When she woke up, I took just a few. I love taking pictures of her sitting in her glider in her room. The light comes in just perfect and she thinks she is a big girl sitting up in it. I didn't put her hairbow on her for these, but YES she wore her pink hairbow when we were out earlier.



The first one is her new thing. She pulls her head up from whatever it's against. Driving down the road that's all I can see now is her pulling her head trying to lift it off her carseat.
Here are a few of my sweet Finley dog who will be staying at Donna's Doggie Daycare while we are gone:


Donna is WONDERFUL if you ever need somewhere to leave your doggie. She kept Finley while we were in the hospital with Annistyn. Everytime we called she was playing with him. Once he was even in her house! She is great!
He is such a good doggie too. He loves his little sister. He lays in front of her bed everyday during naptime like he's protecting her. I will miss him this week!!!!
I plan on taking the laptop to the beach, so hopefully I can get some pictures up throughout the week. My Nana would be really disappointed if I didn't!!!!

0 comments: