Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Little Beach Bumpkin

Well- we made it! We arrived in Panama City late this afternoon. We got here just in time for me to unpack and take a few pictures of my little beach bunny! She looked cute in her outfit with matching hat. Here are a few I took at the condo before dinner:





A couple of them have some blurry spots from her moving. Usually my camera doesn't do that, but I was playing with some of the settings and apparently I shouldn't have! Anyway- I thought she looked cute. She was really really tired today. She took a short morning nap, but only slept for about 30 minutes of the car ride. She took another 30 min. nap during dinner. Needless to say, she was ILL after that. So I'm really surprised we got any decent pictures! Anyway- here she is dressed for dinner. This is what she wanted to do when I wanted to take her picture:

I finally got a few pictures, but you can tell she looks tired:

Here we are after dinner at Calypso Beach Grille:

And here she is before we headed into Target. You can tell she is in a "mood".

Alrighty- I need some rest too. Hopefully tomorrow we'll take some pictures on the beach. Michael is coming down- so pray for him to have a safe trip! :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Have a great time at the beach. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your beautiful little beach pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

Anniston is so cute! I can't wait to play dress up with our little girl when she gets here! Hope you all have a great time!