Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Who Does She Favor?

I've been meaning to do this forever, but I haven't been able to remember to get the pictures. Mom finally brought me a few. Everyone keeps asking, "Who does Annistyn look like?" Well, she has Michael's nose (which is good- I was hoping she would) and she definitely has some facial expressions that look like his. But my family keeps saying that she looks like my baby pictures so... I'll let everyone make their own decision.




(The one with the blue background and the one in the red dress are me as a baby, of course)
I wanted to throw this one in of Michael as a baby, because I see some similarities in the eyes.


Well, on another note, I wanted to share some pictures of my 3 1/2 month old who thinks she is a year old.
When you hold her hands, she will pull up. You don't have to pull on her or anything. She just pulls on you until she gets all the way to standing. When she gets up, she just smiles a huge smile.






On a crafty note- here is the diaper cake I did for a shower that is on Sunday:

Also, here is the dress I am working on for Annistyn. I LOVE this applique design:


One last thing- I couldn't share these pictures until after Father's Day because I did a gift print for my Dad. He is a Harley Man, so we did a "Biker Babe" photo session with a Harley fabric backdrop. Here is the one I did for my Dad with the text and logo and one more of my favorites:




I thought her "pouty face" was pretty cute. It really showed off her eyes- I didn't even re-touch them in Photoshop.
Okay- off to bed. My family has already gone without me.

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I agree that she looks more like you, but I see the similarities that she has with Michael too. I used to hate it when people asked me that about Travis because I always though he was a good mixture of us both. Of course I wish he didn't have my temper or hard head! I LOVE the biker pictures.

Anonymous said...

I think she looks alot like you did in the picture with the blue background. The Harley pictures are adorable...I love the one with the pouty face!!!