Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Fantastic Father's Day

I did Michael's "tribute" last Thursday- but here are some pictures of our Father's Day celebration this morning.




If you were wondering, Annistyn gave her Daddy the add on to his P90X series, a photobook we made on Shutterfly and some new pictures for his desk at work.
I was glad to get her and Finley's picture together. They love each other so much, but it's hard to get them both still for a picture.
Well, since I'm posting- I must share with you this cute outfit that Annistyn wore Friday. Her Aunt Laura has been in town and she bought her this.




OH- And here's a FUN FACT- TEETHING can start as early as 3 months. Guess who is ALREADY starting?!??!?!!??! Yes, Annistyn is getting a tooth. The center bottom one has begun making it's journey through her gums. I was told it will probably still be a month or so before it actually comes through, but that is why she's been drooling, chewing on everything, etc... I'll keep you posted on that situation.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute outfit!!! Glad you all had a good Father's Day!