Sunday, June 7, 2009

Heads up!

I finally got a decent picture of Annistyn pushing up. She actually can go up a lot higher than this, but everytime she does- I don't have the camera with me. Today I put her on our bed for her nap. She was really ill because she missed her late morning short nap, so she definitely needed the afternoon one. Of course, she was soooo sleepy until I put her on the bed. Then she thought it was playtime again. And of course, Finley had his head peeking over the other end. Once she saw him she got all excited and started smiling and pushing up. So my small camera was on the night stand and I grabbed it really quickly. Here she is:

I eventually put her in her bed- or Pack-n-Play- and she gave it up and went to sleep:

I had to wake her up she slept so long.
Tonight I packed some of her things for the beach. I think I might as well be taking the whole house. I gave up on the suitcases and pulled out laundry baskets. There is so much more stuff to pack since I'm taking her with us! We are leaving Tuesday, so tomorrow will be a busy day. Well, I'll leave you with a couple pictures from this morning after church. Doesn't she just get cuter every day?!?


0 comments: