Friday, June 26, 2009

Tutu Cute

This morning I was thinking that I haven't made "glamour shots" in a while, so I dug out Annistyn's pink tutu and decided we would do some since she can sit up in the chair. So I dressed her up and she looked so stinking cute. But do you think she would sit there and let me take pictures? Of course not. She wanted to eat the tutu. I didn't get a huge amount of pictures without her tutu in her mouth, but here are a few I somehow captured:









Of course, I have to play in Photoshop when I get through. Here is my favorite picture w/ some adjusted tinting and then again in full color with text:




That child has definitely got a mind of her own!!! Tonight, she sat up by herself for 5 seconds (I counted one-mississippi, etc...) Of course, my hands were right there to catch her when she started to tip over. She was propped on the couch and she pulled herself up to sitting and just balanced there.

We went to eat at CJ's and she wore her cupcake dress. When I got home, I took her bow out and she had a big piece of hair standing strait up! It was like that until I washed it before putting her to bed. She has definitely got some wild hair. It's gotten so much longer on top that it's kind of doing its own thing.




When I was taking her picture, someone else was there waiting to get his picture taken. Here is my cute Finley dog:



He is scheduled to get his wild hair cut on Monday. It's too hot for long-haired doggies.

Random information: My Sister's Keeper came out today. I hope to go see it soon. I finished the book a couple weeks ago. I've never read a book and felt so torn between characters. I didn't know who's side to be on. Of course, as with everything, one of the last chapters changed everything. EVERYTHING I had thought about it all changed with a new piece of information. Then I CRIED MY EYES OUT at the ending- but NOT because it ended the way I thought. Afterwards, I kind of felt like I had been smacked in the face. It was a powerful story though. I am interested to know if the movie can portray it the way the book does. Even if it doesn't, take tissues. You'll need them...probably more than once during the story.

Well, I've got some things to take care of. Have a festive weekend! :)

Photobucket

0 comments: