Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last Blast

Our WiFi wasn't working last night, so I couldn't post yesterday's pictures. I am so glad that the weather held out and our last day on the beach was just as beautiful as the first. Of course, Annistyn was perfectly happy in her beach chair. I felt bad that it was her last day. We will have to plan another trip for her sometime this summer. Here she is enjoying one last day on the beach:







Annistyn's Grandaddy came down Thursday afternoon, so he was able to spend the day on the beach with us on Friday:



Also, Michael left the condo while I was bathing Annistyn's sunscreen off. When he came back in, he had booked us a "surprise" parasailing trip! It was really fun!!!



Before dinner, I got a "few" pictures of Annistyn. I know that is a surprise!!!! I never take any pictures of her!









Here are a couple more from before dinner:



I realized I hadn't taken any "dinner" pictures all week. So here we are at dinner:







Well...sadly enough, the sun set on our vacation.



But....



(If you can't read it, it says "Annistyn's First Beach Trip" in the sand)

We had a great time on Annistyn's first family vacation and right now I have a baby that is happily sleeping in her own bed and a puppy that is happily sleeping in his spot in front of her bed!

1 comments:

DeAnne DuBose said...

All of your beach pictures are wonderful! She is growing up way to fast, and is cute as ever! I'm so glad you guys had a great week!